Monday, August 15, 2016

Rock magnets

I got a super cute birthday card from my sister and immediately wanted it on my refrigerator. However, most of my magnets are thin or weak. Well, I had to use the magnet hanging up my other card for it so.....To the craft store!

The local craft store here is the Oak Trunk. I found magnets, a set of 8 for 1.99. Now if you have been reading my blog, you know I love collecting rocks.

I found some of my small ones that I kept but I don't think are jewelry quality. I put some semi-gloss sealer on them a long time ago. All I had to do was super glue the magnets onto the rocks and that's it. It took about a minute for the Gorilla super glue to dry.

I just made eight rock magnets for $1.99 and a few minutes and they are unique local rocks so I think that's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from my readers!